William Dejesus, 54, of Mine knoll was charged with shoplifting on Thursday by the side of 6:44 a.M. Bearing in mind watch responded to the boom of a stolen newspaper by the side of the Denville Foodtown. Dejesus was issued a directive and released pending a hope patio engagement.
• Kyoung recreational area, 49, of Hamburg, was arrested Sunday by the side of 4:59 a.M. Bearing in mind watch conducted a property check of 14 W. Most important Street and found a vehicle with the moto running in the field of the Lenovo L09C4P01 parking batch. Recreational area was subsequently charged with driving while high and released pending a patio engagement.
• Michael T. Sanderson, 18, of Landing, was charged with possession of under 50 grams of marijuana, possession of drug stuff, possession of controlled dodgy substance in the field of a motor vehicle and maintenance of lamps bearing in mind watch stopped his vehicle on behalf of an equipment violation and found him to be present in the field of possession of marijuana an drug stuff. He was presently released on his own recognizance.
• Silvia Planas, 23, of Dover, was charged with driving while high, reckless driving, careless driving, Lenovo L09C4P01 speeding and failure to swear passing lane bearing in mind she was stopped on Friday by the side of 2:23 a.M. On Route 46.
• Steven M. Fedullo, 19, of Wharton and Timothy D. Carey, 20, of Denville, were charged with theft by dishonest taking on Thursday by the side of 11:30 a.M. Bearing in mind watch responded to the district of open mechanism and learned so as to Carey and Fedullo had taken multiple car and truck batteries from the battery decline inedible by the side of the DPW, loaded them in the field of a truck and recycled them on behalf of money by the side of a area scrap yard. They were issued summonses and released pending a hope patio engagement.
• Austin Bowden, 44, of Denville, was charged with driving under the influence of liquor and/or drugs, reckless driving and driving with a hanging license bearing in mind watch responded to the Getty on East most important Street on behalf of a Lenovo L09C4P01 boom of a suspicious male by the side of 11:05 a.M. On Dec. 13.
• A Rockaway woman reported so as to while driving on recreational area walk on Dec. 5 by the side of 4:30 p.M. She struck a fill with tears cap so as to was in the field of the roadway. The 2009 Honda became disabled as of the happening and was towed to Madison Honda.