Search This Blog

Sunday, July 1, 2012

IOS play a part aspiration register



O.K., I normally don't mail clothed in the forums, but I wanted to mail my wishlist on behalf of iOS, pardon? I mean to set eyes on and stuff.

-The facility to coins the default apps, and delete carry apps.

This is a frequent play a part requset, but the launch of Chrome on behalf of iOS has armored this on behalf of me. I friendship Chrome on behalf of iOS, the ui, pre-caching, and the largest part importantly, syncing with desktop Chrome. I enjoy syncing sandwiched between search and search movable so much, I can't justify switching save it can offer a parallel experience on the movable flank of things. I can't justify it if Sparrow yearn for amicable associations into search with rebuff way to contract them on to Chrome as well replication the link. Additionally, e-mailing from search forever goes to the default app, not Sparrow, which is my e-mail app on behalf of iOS. If we may well in the past few minutes decide the default apps on behalf of browser, photos, email, youtube, grand piano, and weather, it would appoint things so much nicer. At that moment, if we may well delete default apps so we don't need a folder on the remaining sheet on behalf of apps we by no means enjoy.

-A necessary folder orderliness on behalf of better app-to-app exchange of ideas.

Let's handle it, it is not a very elegant solution on behalf of lone app to enjoy to specifically support apps like dropbox, send out the folder to the internet, and at that moment bring the folder back down to your device as they both are using the same storage space. All app may well enjoy their own seperate records with the aim of other apps can't access, like it is now. At that moment, near may well be present a necessary, universal lone with the aim of apps can offer part of their content to some types of apps. Using the dropbox model again, the app may well enjoy tags proverb it is on behalf of this type of app (of path these tags would be present made by Apple), and at that moment Drobox would enjoy a receiving tag with the aim of says it yearn for recieve these kind of tags. At that moment, after rigid up, the app would robotically send out all info with compatible tags to drobox.

-Fix the issues with Notification interior not proper clothed in with the place of the transitions clothed in iOS.

Following I read this from a place (can't remember someplace though), it bugs me each clock I enjoy Notification interior. Each os transition is in the region of sliding objects, illuminating things behind it. The multitasking tray slides up, illuminating the apps behind it. The folders split, illuminating the apps clothed in the folder behind it. Pardon? Does the Notification interior accomplish, it slides ON TOP OF your current screen. Why does it depart from the place of the ui? Pardon? It ought to accomplish is provide the current "handle" to the same degree you slide down, pulling the current screen down, illuminating the notification interior behind the screen. I don't know why it bothers me so much, but it does. It is lone of folks things with the aim of I can't unsee (sorry on behalf of all folks with the aim of read this and are like me, and in half a shake are annoyed by it).

-Add widgets to Notification interior.

If they eternally put into practice widgets, they ought to NOT accomplish it on the spur. The in screen is in the region of opening apps, widgets are in the region of considering in turn. As I liveliness to the homescreen, I already know pardon? I am up for grabs to liveliness to subsequently. I don't need to set eyes on info in the region of something with the aim of I yearn for not amicable, or else am already up for grabs to amicable since I am already headed near. It makes additional common sense to locate it clothed in Notification interior, which is all ears on feeding info to you. If they had seperate pages on behalf of notifications and widgets, I don't control. For the reason that Notification interior is obtainable far and wide, you can set eyes on with the aim of info far and wide, significantly at that moment considering it on the in screen clothed in the the minority seconds with the aim of you are near. I know more or less citizens yearn for counter this logic by proverb "coming from the lockscreen, you need to be present able to set eyes on all the info clothed in a second". This use is moot, since the lockscreen has all your notifications, so why would you need widgets following considering all your notifications.

-Add functionality to the harmony app.

I recently discoverd more or less annoyances with the harmony app. I stumble on it irratating of how trifling functionality the quick access harmony controls are on the lock screen. Originally, why can't the harmony controls forever be present near as harmony is in performance? Why accomplish I enjoy to fold click the in button to contract these facial appearance. Trice, why can't they locate shuffle and reiterate toggles near, even if it is revealed by a fold click, I would be present fortunate. It is injudicious with the aim of it shows collection knack and controls, in the past few minutes to shuffle around a tiny trace as unlocked. If the reiterate and shuffle toggles flanked the collection and song specify, it wouldn't clutter things too much.

Subsequently, I enjoy a playlist with the aim of consists of all the songs I enjoy from three bands, OneRepublic, Death yellow cab on behalf of Cutie, and Coldplay. I enjoy them grouped by artiste, which at that moment groups all artiste by collection. I stumble on it frustrating with the aim of near is rebuff trailer on the flank, which is normally print for the reason that clothed in "songs" it is clothed in Alphabetical order. For the reason that it is systematic by collection, it would help a group to stumble on songs by having more or less sort of gadget on the flank. I realize this is farfetched for the reason that of the amount of special songs more or less citizens enjoy, but it would help a group on behalf of having more or less kind of slider on the flank (just wishful thinking).

I think with the aim of is all the facial appearance I am wishing on behalf of due in half a shake on my iPod lay a hand on. I prospect with the aim of by smallest amount more or less of these may well be present implemented.

From:

Acer AS10D51       
Acer AS10D61